Glutathione is the most important antioxidant produced by the body. It prevents cellular damage caused by free radicals and peroxides.
BOTH- THE LIFEWAVE GLUTATHIONE PATCH AND PROTANIM BY LIFEVANTAGE ARE A VERY EASY AND EFFICIENT WAY TO RAISE YOUR GLUTATHIONE!!
I USE BOTH EVERY DAY
What depletes Glutathione in the cells?
A. Environmental pollutants, pharmaceutical drugs and a poor lifestyle all lead to lower levels of Glutathione.
Why is Glutathione important? A. Increasing cellular Glutathione can dramatically raise energy levels, strengthen the immune system, fight inflammation, improve athletic performance, detoxify the body, aid in cellular repair and slow down the aging process.
Q. What toxins affect Glutathione levels?
A. Toxins affecting Glutathione include:
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and other pharmaceuticals
- Acetone, solvents, paint removers, fuels, fuel by-products
- Pesticides, herbicides
- Benzopyrenes: From tobacco smoke, barbequed foods, and fuel exhaust
- Housewares: Certain non-stick coating of pans, plastic containers, plastic linings of tin cans and other food packaging
- Formaldehyde and styrene: From photocopiers and toner printers
- Chlorine in treated water
- Medical X-rays
- UV radiation
Q. What lifestyles affect Glutathione levels?
A. Life style factors that deplete Glutathione include:
- Poor diet: Glutathione has to work hard to cover for missing or insufficient nutrients and antioxidants.
- Strenuous exercise: Though not a toxic substance it produces many free radicals in the body.
Q. How can I increase my Glutathione levels?
A. Eating a diet rich in the full spectrum of nutrients provides vitamins and minerals that are important in boosting glutathione levels. However, it is important to consume foods in the proper way in order to achieve your desired result.
For example, green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, broccoli and parsley are rich sources of glutathione. An average of 30-60% of glutathione is lost during cooking and up to 100% as a result of canning. Additionally, it is important to remember that raw spinach has substances that block calcium absorption and raw broccoli contains goitrogens, substances that block thyroid function. So raw parsley is probably your best vegetable source of glutathione.
BOTH- THE LIFEWAVE GLUTATHIONE PATCH AND PROTANIM BY LIFEVANTAGE ARE A VERY EASY AND EFFICIENT WAY TO RAISE YOUR GLUTATHIONE!! I USE BOTH EVERY DAY
watch this abc new clip